Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Print date on last page of document

Create an IF field so that IF PageNum = NumPages then PRINTDATE. Add this to
the footer. Obviously, although it is in every footer, it will only be true
for the final page so only prints the date in the final page footer. See
this FAQ which is for a final page Path/filename but works identically for
last page PrintDate.

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...teFilename.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"oe" wrote in message
I have a document which I modify and update for the folks in my office. I
would like to put the date of printing on the last page only as I usually
print just this last page.

Help would be appreciated.

TIA