Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] martin.shinn@hants.gov.uk is offline

Default Seeing a different amounts of pages in the same Word document

Yes, that is right.

Thank you.

PeterMcC wrote:
wrote in message
At work, I open a Word document and it is 41 pages long. My colleague
opens the same file from the same place on the network and they have
62 pages. Why could this be?

It's nothing to wo with the way view we have of Word. The doument I
open stops att Appendix 1 but the one my colleague opens goes on to
appendix 3.

Am I right in thinking that when you look at the document, it's truncated at
Appendix 1 whilst your colleague's machine shows the whole file?

I'm just wanting to get it clear that it's not simply a layout issue with
one machine spreading the same amount of text over a larger/smaller number
of pages.

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,