Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
OldManEd

Default Watermarks

Did this and watermark still doesn't show. I used a '.tif' file. Could that
be the problem?
Can print document and, therefore, know there's an object. Is there any VBA
code to do this???

Ed

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the "Drawings" box
and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK.

OldManEd wrote:

I have inserted a watermark in a document. I want to see it. Have tried
using Page Layout but it is not visible. What action must I take to make
this water mark (a scanned image of a form which I want to overlay with a
table) visible?
ed