Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Where can I complain in more than 10 words?

Well you cannot be that stupid or you wouldn't know that you aren't smart!
You also found the Newsgroup and worked out how to post which definitely
adds many points to your intelligence. You know that you're not Einstein and
can spell it correctly. I think you are trying to the pull the wool over our
eyes, but were not falling for it.

The best solution is to use Google to search for some real resumes: there
are thousands posted on the www. That would be your best start off point.
Then come back with some specific Word questions and may be we'll help. g

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Stupid resume writers of America" Stupid resume writers of
wrote in message
I really need to find me a resume asap. All the programs on this computer
totally suck. I'm not Einstein. I don't know what to click. This needs to
be
much more straightforward. Your programs are totally biased towards smart
people. The stupid people of the world are very upset. Fix this.