Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Where can I complain in more than 10 words?

Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:23:49 -0500 from Tom Willett
:
"Stupid resume writers of America" Stupid resume writers of
wrote in message
|I really need to find me a resume asap. All the programs on this computer
| totally suck. I'm not Einstein. I don't know what to click. This needs to be
| much more straightforward. Your programs are totally biased towards smart
| people. The stupid people of the world are very upset. Fix this.

Real people write resumes on their own, or at least do research on the
internet on how to do so.

If you can't write a resume, you don't deserve to be hired.

I could be wrong, but I suspect you've been trolled.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/