Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jynsings

Default Word files distorting when opened.

I am currently using Office XP Professional with Frontpage -- the Word
version within it is MSWord 2002. The online update feature determined that
Service Pak 3 needed to be installed and did so. Now every time I attempt to
open a Word document -- especially ones that contain tables -- they distort.
Table cells squish up together and you cannot see the text the table cells
should contain except for a letter here and there. What have they done to
me??????? I have projects that have to go out the door this week.