Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default why should I go to college

That post is over two months old. And since it was posted in this newsgroup,
I seriously doubt that person would do very well anyway.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"~KO" wrote in message
for some reason, i cannot reply directly to nita. Nita, if you are still
out
there, you could probably 'google' that question and get a ton of answers.
My
advice to you (being I went to college at age 42 and have a son ready to
go
in a year) is you should go to college because high school was just a
stepping stone. Learning never ends. If the reason you are asking is
because
you are tired of all the work, just realize that you will be a more
rounded
person when you are done. You will never regret going, you will regret not
going. good luck

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

If you seriously need to ask that question here, you probably can't pass
the
entrance examinations.