Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
RichLeyshon RichLeyshon is offline

Default Automatically print part of a document

I want to create a document which displays small amounts of information on
each page, navigated by hyperlinks. However, I need a section at the end
which is a summary of all the information and can be printed without printing
all the other stuff.

Is there anyway that I can insert a button (or other control) that allows
the user to click it and have just this section printed without them manually
having to get the page numbers and type them into the Print dialog box?

Cheers,

Rich