Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Random Lines

If the have handles such as you describe, they *are* drawing lines. You
should be able to click on them and delete them.

"*(((" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2002. I've OCR'd a long text and am cleaning
it up. There are lines here and there. They are not graphical lines.
They are not underlines or text-created lines. They are the lines
that when highlighted, show a colored round "handle" at each end.

There are hundreds of them. I'd like to find a quick way to
get rid of all of them. Suggestions?

Awaiting your responses with baited breath, I remain, yours truly,
*((( ~~~