Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Watermarks on select pages of a document

Tom Smith wrote:
Word 2003 under WinXP

Is it possible to insert a watermark on just one page of a document?
I have a short document, an agenda (Its own section), and some notes,
and would like to have the agenda page with a 'draft' watermark and
the other pages without. Using Format|Background|Watermark seems to
put the watermark on all pages. I've unlinked the sections'
header/footer, which doesn't seem to help.

Thx in advance, as always, for your help.

Easiest way is to make two files out of it; print them separately.

If you have the ability, PSP or PS, whatever, you could create a transparant
gif to use, then just set it behind the text, but that's more like a lot of
work.