Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bottom margin much larger than set

If you have any section breaks in the document, see if perhaps the footer
has gotten big in one section.

"Ceiswyn" (spammeanddie) wrote in message
Although my bottom margin is set to the default 2.54, Word is giving me a
margin of about 6cm on every page.

The problem isn't Widow/Orphan control, Keep With Next, or Vertical

Alignment.

I haven't actually touched the default page setup settings; or hadn't

until
this problem started.

Most puzzling of all, this problem does not appear with the index page.

Help?

--
small
worlds