Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Duble numeration

If you insert a Section Break at the point where you want the numbering to
change, you can set the format (and starting number) for the page numbers in
each Section in different ways, such as that which you mention.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"soloam" wrote in message

Hello, I have a doubt that I can't seem to understand, I don't even know
if it's possible...

I have one big word 2007 document, where I would like to make a
automatic numeration and then display the Index. But i isn't a normal
numeration! I woul have to put all the pages until the Index in roman
numeration (I,II,III,IV,V...) and from there to the end of the document
in numerical (1,2,3,4,5...). Is there any way to do this in just on
document so that Word generates automatically the index?

Thank You

--
soloam