Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

Default book typesetting and borders around text

Me again.

Things are coming along pretty well in my undertaking, except that the
author wants borders around certain pages of text.

The problem is that some of these pages (Questionnaires) contain outlines
where, of course, some of the headings are indented. This has caused the
page borders to indent right along with the headings instead of going in a
straight line with the rest of the text. This zig zag effect is distressing,
and I need some advice here. Is there a way I can make Word ignore the
indentations and keep the page borders in a straight line?

Thanks so very much!