Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Why do my check boxes not show up on my merge documents.

See the article €śCombining FormFields and Mail Merge€ť on the following page
of fellow MVP Graham Mayors website:

http://www.gmayor.com/Form_Fields_and_Mail_Merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ibmm" wrote in message
Hi there,
I am trying to create a merge document that has FORMCHECKBOXs in it. The
actual symbol displays in my mail merge document but when I merge with the
data to a new document the symbols dissappear.

Thanks in advance for your help.