Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2003/Vista crashes spontaneously

Can you narrow the problem to a particular issue that causes the crash? If
not see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541

"Gordon Filby" wrote in message
Hallo,

over the last couple of days Word 2003 has developed the nasty habit of
crashing spontanesously while I'm working on a document.

It informs me that it is not working properly and is closing down and is
collecting information. It will inform me when a solution is available. It
restarts about 2-3 minutes later, but the problem continues.

I have de-installed and re-installed and downloaded the updates it
recommends, but still no improvement.

Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,

Gordon Filby