Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
duffydhr duffydhr is offline

Default Printing - Grad Announcement - won't print as a card

My document is printing but it keeps printing page 1 on top of page 4 instead
of printing next to it. This is repeated for pages 2 and 3 - one on top of
the other and the right side BLANK. The parameters for the "page setup" I am
using are "Book Fold", Auto, Landscape, 8 1/2 x 11". Not touching the
Printer Page Set-up

Thank you for any direction
--
duffydhr

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You should not be specifying the pages, for one thing. If you are using
"Book fold" then Word will automatically print pages 4 and 1 on one side and
2 and 3 on the other. If your printer does not duplex, you can duplex the
job manually. Also, I would suggest that you not change printer Properties
for this job; Word can handle that alone.

http://word.mvps.org

"duffydhr" wrote in message
I have prepared a graduation announcement.
Want to print on a 5x7 scored card.
Using all four sides - text, inserted pictures.
Cannot get it to print
Page Set-up - 8 1/2 x 11, Landscape, Bookfold - Sheets: 4
Printer Page Set-up - 8 1/2 x 11, Landscape, Normal Size, Page
Range:1,2,3,4

What am I doing wrong?
--
duffydhr