Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default How do I insert a page or page break after Page 1?

I often create documents by using a screen capture application to capture a portion of the screen and then paste the capture into a Word document. I paste them with the "In Front Of Text" option so that I can move them around and position them freely.

It's fairly common for me to fill one page with the "pictures" and then need to add more to page 2, page 3, etc. However, since there is often no text in the document, the cursor is still at the first character position of page 1. What I can't figure out how to do is add a page -after- page one. If I use Insert Page Break or Insert Blank Page, the new page appears above the first and all of my Page 1 pictures are now on Page 2.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, so I came here to ask the experts for advice. In essence, I need to know how to add pages to the end of a document even if the document contains no text.

Thanks!