Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jason[_5_] Jason[_5_] is offline

Default Word 2003 - Creating & Using own template

Hi,

A couple of years ago I created a template for my dad and made it so when
word was opened, this template would automatically show (I did follow
instructions from either the Official Microsoft XP mag, or PC Answers). I
know it involved replacing the existing blank document with my template, but
I've forgotten the procedure and can't find the magazine now.

If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated to know how to do this.

Thank you

Jason