Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JP JP is offline

Default Word 2003 Large document prints blank with 2 pages per sheet

Yes. Using the latest drivers for all 3 printers.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried updating the printer driver on the problem computers?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JP" wrote in message
When printing a large document (20 pages+) using the zoom setting: File,
Print, Pages Per Sheet =2. The document prints blank. I cancel the print
job
and then send it again and it prints correctly. I have the problem on 2PCs
(different models) both XP SP3 with Office 2003 SP3. Other PCs with the
same
build do not have the problem. I have tried with 3 different printers (HP
LJ
1320, P2055 and Brother HL-6050DN) both local and network. I have tried
deleting the word data key and this made no differrence. I have found the
problem referred to on the web in various places (going back to Word 2000)
but no one seems to have a fix.