Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default DropDown Menu Contents Printing

It is not possible to do that. You will have to type the entries directly
into and unprotected copy of the form to be able to print the "form" with
all of the items shown.

Bosses are like that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"nice_evest" wrote in message
Dears
I really need a help on that!!!
i'm making a form and i'm using the Form tool for that.
i protected my document, i aded text fields, and i also added DropDown
Menus.
The thing is, my manger wants me to print this "form" or template as a
hrad
copy, yet, all the items of the dropdoen menu need to be displayed as
well.
i tried the Tools options printing command but i couldnt find anything
that might help me in dispalying the contens of the menu.
can you advise me?? i'm disperate

Thanks