Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default I lost my adobe pdf convert tool bars off ms word any ideas

In Word, go to Help - About Microsoft Word - Disabled Items. Select any
items that relate to Acrobat or PDF Maker and Enable them. You may have to
restart before the changes take effect.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"Donna" wrote:

I have lost my adobe converting buttons in word only, i used to be able to
just clkic on any word document and convert to a pdf to print or email does
anyone have any clues as to what has happened, my pdf is still working in
publisher and powerpoint????

Cheers Donna