Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default How to re-assign macro to Toolbar or Menu?

Not sure if this is exactly what you are after but have you tried Tools,
Customize, Commands tab, Keyboard button. Here you will find different
Categories, such as Macros and Shortcut key settings.
Always remember the "Save changes in:" which indicates the template that
your changes will be saved to.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"aushknotes" wrote:

HI,

I have some existing toolbars and menus already? How can I edit an existing
control and re-assign another macro to it without the need to delelte the
existing one and adding a new one? I have browse thru most of the
documentation is Help or in MVP without any clue.

Cheers,