Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default WORD 2007: How Do You Change Case?

Also, you can download the reference SS that lists all the Word 2003
commands and shows you where the equivalent can be found in Word 2007.

In Word 2007, click on Help (The little ? mark to the right-hand end of the
Menu bar. Then select What's New, Reference: Locations of Word 2003 Commands
in Word 2007 and then click on Word Ribbon Mapping Workbook. (Convoluted!
Why not list it on the first page of Help.)

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"J. Danniel" wrote in message
Hello.

I'll be darned if I can figure out how to change the case of text in
Word 2007. Can anyone please tell me where the Change Case option
is?

Thank you.

(I bet I'll slap my head silly when I read the first reply that
explains how, won't I ....)