Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Select All, Copy & Paste shoud be together rather separated

Hi Suzanne;

I understood the point he made about 2007 - in fact, I think it's a rather
illogical place for the Select All command as well :-) But my point was in
regard to the opening statement about *2003*:

In Office 2003 we could use the mouse click button to Select All

That's what is unclear, so I have no idea what he's comparing 2007 to.

BTW: How's the "Granny" role going?

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/19/09 2:31 PM, in article ,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I expect Bill is referring to the Select tool in Word 2007 (whose submenu
includes Select All). It's at the far right of the Home tab of the Ribbon,
and Clipboard is on the far left. But Ctrl+A (or Ctrl+click in the left
margin) is easier still.