Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Maximum Print Area Printing With Margins

Word works within whatever margins are reported by the printer driver. At
least some printers that support borderless printing default to some
non-zero border value: you need to go Printer Properties and specify that
you want borderless printing for that job.

"zmurman" wrote in message
Hello: I have a higher end laser printer that allows printing without
margins
on a full sheet (full bleed). Other applications such as Adobe Reader will
print a full page no problem, but Word prints with margins. I've set the
margins to zero. A message box comes up saying "The margins of section 1
are
outside of the maximum print area. This doesn't happen with Adobe Reader.
Any
suggestions?