Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RogerKni RogerKni is offline

Default Previously used page #s should appear in the CTRL-G box.

Aha!
But that doesn't give me the option to go to more than one spot, the way the
Alt-Tab menu allows. I'd sometimes like to cycle around three or four spots.
But thanks again for the info. (That should help with recovering from
accidental transfers to the start or end of the document, something else I
requested help for elsewhere in this batch of suggestions.)

"Jezebel" wrote:

Shift-F5.

"RogerKni" wrote in message
That way the user can go to them simply by clicking on them. This would be
analogous to jumping around files using Alt-Tab. It's useful to be able
"toggle" among a few locations in a document. (Note-perhaps the list of
bookmarks,
etc., as well.)

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.