Derek

Default Varying track changes colours

Hi,

I'm using Word 2000 with track changes enabled. Several authors made
some initial revisions to a document. We now want to make further
changes while keeping the initial changes as tracked changes (rather
than accepting them first). However, we also want to be able to
differentiate the latter changes from the initial ones. Can track
changes be used for this? The only way of having different colours
seems to be by author. This wouldn't work because the authors in the
first and second lot of changes will be the same. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Derek