ginko

I have looked under help but haven't come up with any answers. I don't think
that a master and sub documents are what I'm really looking for either. What
I basically need is a boilerplate template that others can add other
information to - but have it automatically go into appropriate places within
the big boilerplate document. Does this make any sense?

"Ginko" wrote:

I need to create a "report" where various information can be selected form
other word docs and easily inserted into a master "report" or document. I
was told there is a way to do this with root folders - although I haven't had
any luck finding info on these other than for web use. Can you either tell
me how to create this document or where I can find detailed information.
Thanks.