Rebecca

Default UNICODE SORTING

Greetings again. Sorry to post this question again, but I'm afraid my first
posting was ambiguous or confusing, so I'll try to express the question
differently. I have a huge list of Greek words in UNICODE font (Gentium,
similar to Palatino Linotype). When I try to sort these words in MS WORD
2003, I don't get an alphabetized sort (for example, accented alphas come
after accented epsilons!). I did a search on the Internet and found the
problem mentioned (that is, the difficulty of sorting with UNICODE fonts),
and someone mentioned that you need to install special software to get around
this problem. I am at a loss as to how to solve this problem, and regret
converting all these words to UNICODE fonts. Could anyone give me some help
or suggestions regarding this matter?