Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I fully justify text in a table cell?

If pressing Ctrl+J does not do this for you, check to make sure that there
are not paragraph breaks between the lines. Note, however, that for
headings, centering will look better, especially in narrow columns, where
justification can leave excessively large spaces between words.

"Maeb" wrote in message
I would like to be able to justify text in a cell so that the text is

aligned
with both left and right margins. If there are two lines in one cell, the
first line having 3 words and the second line having 4 words, I would like
the first line to increase the size of the space between the words to fit
within the same margins as the second line.