Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jerim79 Jerim79 is offline

Default duplicates in mail merge

I am running Word 97 and Excel 97. The excel sheet is just a list of
names and addresses. The word document is for labels. There are no
duplicates in the excel sheet. However, when I do the mail merge, it
duplicates the last entry on the page. So the last entry on the page is
also the first entry at the top of the next page. It isn't tied to any
particular name and address as I have tried rearranging those. It's no
terribly big deal, as the duplicates only 8 total.