Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert McN Robert McN is offline

Default How do I get my vertical scroll bar back in MS Word 2007 Beta?

Thanks a million Herb. I have no idea why the scroll bar disappeared, but
I'm glad to get it back. BTW, before posting my question, I had tried
clicking on the Office icon/Word Options and looked under "display" which
didn't list anything relevant. It didn't occur to me that "display" would be
listed again under "Advanced." Strange.

Again my thanks,
Bob

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

No ideas on the scroll button (I don't speak ThinkPad). But, for the
vertical scroll bar, click the Office icon, then click Word Options -
Advanced tab. Under Display, the 2nd from the last option is Show vertical
scroll bar.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Robert McN" wrote in message
I upgraded to the Office 2007 Beta and for some reason the vertical toolbar
has disappeared in MS Word. I have searched every aspect of the program
and
can't see how to get it back. Related to this, I am working on an IBM
Thinkpad that has a scroll button. Since moving to Office 2007 Beta, the
scroll button doesn't work. Any ideas?