Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nadim Kara[_2_] Nadim Kara[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get my vertical scroll bar back in MS Word 2007 Beta?

For MS Word 2003 users like me, this problem can be solved by opening up a
word document, and then on the top menu selecting: Tools, then Options. A
box pops up with lots of tabs, I think it defaults to the "View" Tab. If not,
select "view".

Under the heading "show" you can click on the box next to vertical or
horizontal toolbar

I wouldn't have been able to find that if I hadn't read this post, so thanks
to the previous users!

"Robert McN" wrote:

I upgraded to the Office 2007 Beta and for some reason the vertical toolbar
has disappeared in MS Word. I have searched every aspect of the program and
can't see how to get it back. Related to this, I am working on an IBM
Thinkpad that has a scroll button. Since moving to Office 2007 Beta, the
scroll button doesn't work. Any ideas?