Amedee Van Gasse

Gordon shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
Gordon shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Then why not use a proper newsreader instead of the 'orrible web
interface?

You say it: why don't you use a PROPER newsreader that is GNKSA 2.0
compliant. And I don't mean Outlook VirusExpress.
;-)

Well, horses for courses - I actually use Thunderbird as my real
newsreader......;-)

Ego te absolvo
;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.16.5.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?