Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aad Langelaan Aad Langelaan is offline

Default When I copy 3 rows in a table the rows get out of size

That is a wrong guess, because I earlier wrote, it is happening at one machine
and not on another.
So it must be something like a setting.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sounds like you're pasting them nested.

http://word.mvps.org

"Aad Langelaan" wrote in message
This happens in the same document at the same machine.
It happens on one machine, but not on another machine
so I guess it must be a setting, but not sure, because we've
checked already a lot of settings.
Word version is Word 2003
I select 3 rows in a table, ctrl-C,
select one single row in the same table, ctrl-V
and the rows are placed into the table, but the cells are outlined.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

Aad Langelaan was telling us:
Aad Langelaan nous racontait que :

When selecting 3 rows in a table, (row contains 4 cells.)
Make a copy,
select one row and paste.
Then the copied rows are not positioned in line with the original
cells. This happens on one computer, but at another one not, so what
can be the problem?
Thanks in advance

You mean with the same document and the same Word version on two
different
machines?

What Word version?

--