Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karinam

Default How to use ink on a protected Word 2003 document (forms - signatu.

Tommy, Can I ask you how youo've solved this problem, ehich additional
software addons you may have used, etc? I'm having the exact same issue

"Tommy Vinson" wrote:

I bought a new tablet PC to create a form that a customer can sign but to my
dismay when I protect a document for forms I can't use the ink tools. I did
read that I protect only a portion of a document but can't figure out how to
do it. I read one review that said that the feature to protect part of a
document is "broken" in Word 2003.

The ideal solution would be of course that Microsoft would add a control to
accept ink in a protected document.

Any help?