Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Converting old AmiPro to Word 2007

The converter that you can download from my web site will work with Word
2007. I have not tried it with Windows 7, but as long as you can locate the
correct folder it should be OK.

"JimA" wrote in message
I have some old documents in Lotus AmiPro ("SAM" extension) that I would
like
to be able to read. I am using Windows 7 and Word 2007.

I tried KeyView from Lotus but I can't find a version that will run on my
computer as I get an error message indicating the file is only compatible
with 32 bit computers. From Microsoft I saw a conversion add on that
claims
to work with Word 2003 and prior but I haven't found a converter for Word
2007.

Thanks for your help

Jim