Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bandstra@gmail.com is offline

Default Inserting a footnote adds half a blank page to document

Hi,

I'm trying to insert a footnote into my MS Word 2003 document, but
whenever I do the formatting gets very weird. I've put a screenshot of
my file he http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7205/footnotepo4.jpg

What is happening is that it is taking my document and putting a lot of
blank lines into it, and is only allowing me to write on about half the
page. This doesn't look very good, and I'd really like for the
footnotes to behave nicely at the bottom of the page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Bryan