Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Versions of Word

Three of us are updating a monthly newsletter. When I receive their copies
via emails I see things differently to them and vice versa.

For example, a text box will overflow when I see it but they create it and
see it correctly. If I change the lines in a table making them draw lines
instead of typed ones and move them around slightly to line them up they see
them all to one side?

I have not checked this out with them as yet but if we are all running
different versions of Word could this be the reason?

TIA

B.W.