Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luke

Default my cursor keeps juming back the last pointer insertion point .

I have an IBM T23 ThinkPad running XP, Word 2003. Wherever I left click to
insert a word or to return to a point in the document, the typinf keeps
jumping back to the cursor at the previous at the pont where I started typing
last. It is driving me nuts. I start typin somewhere and look up and see the
words Inbhave just typed in the mddle of the previous paragraph. My version
of words does not hve cursor control at least it wabn't where the help tab
said it was. please somebody help me!