Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

Default How do I stop width & left indents changing in tables?

You'll need to provide some information if you want an answer. As it is,
it's like going to the doctor and saying "I'm sick. What's wrong with me?"

"q1607" wrote in message
Thanks Jezebel,

It certainly does appear that Word has a mind of its own and I do
appreciate
that there must be a reason for whatever is happening, so wondered if
anyone
else had encountered this and, hopefully, found a cure.

"Jezebel" wrote:

You write as if Word has a mind of its own. This is not the case. Your
problem has a real-world cause, which, in the absence of further
information, no-one without access to your monitor is in a position even
guess at.

"q1607" wrote in message
When working in tables I find that rows become misaligned, the left
indent
changes by itself and the preferred width setting turns itself on.