Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rae Drysdale

Default Can you create a text effect that is activated on a date in word?

How about using the Format Painter? After formatting one, you can then just
use the Format Painter to wipe over the others that you wish to format in the
same way. Not quite automatic, but very quick!
--
Rae Drysdale

"rscherer13" wrote:

I have created a action item list in ms word and when a task is overdue I
create a blinkiing background text effect on this task. Weekly the list is
updated and re-distributed so everyone can see there flashing overdue tasks.
Can this text effect be created automatically so I do not have to manually
creat it?