Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johanna Gronlund Johanna Gronlund is offline

Default Form field shading larger

Thanks for your reply. Is there any other way? I'm going to export the
information to an excel spreadsheet. The spaces would cause problems in data
analysis later on.

Johanna

"Word Almost Expert :P" wrote:

Hi,

Here is a work-around. Double-click the form field. Then in "Default text"
area, type a whole bunch of spaces and then click "OK".

That should work.

"Johanna Gronlund" wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem. I have a form that needs to have form text field shading
off. Hence, the user is unable to see where the text fields are. My text
fields tend to be tables where the box is larger than the form field. If the
user clicks to the right of the form field (but within the right box), word
automatically takes the cursor to the next text box. Is there anyway of
making the form field the same size as the text box?

Thanks,

Johanna