Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Leaders Across Table Cells

Tabs and leaders generally have no place in a table. Why not just do it in
the document itself? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/N....htm#RightTabs

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am confused by these instructions I received...

Key the following information into a two-column table. Use a left tab
for the first column and a right tab for the second column. Use leaders
between the columns.

How do I do this? I select the table and then I manually set tabs on
both ends of the table. I then go to Format--Tabs and set the leaders
and it doesn't do anything. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks