Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Locked template

If there is no password you should be able to unlock the form from the forms
toolbar or from tools protect document.

Stuck survey tech wrote:
Thanks Graham,

I did try that and there was no 'password' contained in the document
apparently. Are there any other suggestions?

" "Graham Mayor" wrote:

You would need to unlock the form - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm

Stuck survey tech wrote:
Hi,

My boss was sent a word document from another surveying firm to use
as a traverse sheet. It's just needed to cut and paste text into,
but we need to edit some of the lines. However all the lines that
make up the table to enter the data into are grey and you can't
select them.

Does anyone know why this might be and how to solve it? We're using
Word 2003