Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I break up a group of stories into separate files

I would create three copies of the file, and not edit the total file (just
in case). Delete stories 2 and 3 from the first, 1 and 3 from the second,
and 1 and 2 from the third. Make sure you give each file a unique name and
you're done.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Takka" wrote in message
I have written a number of stories one after the other all are contained in
one file.
I want to separate them into one story per file.

Takka