Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Harry H.

Default Section Start Odd Page does not start on front side of paper

Using Office 2003 Pro SP2.

I have a two section document in which I have (repeatedly) set the second
section to start on an odd page. When it prints out, the second section
prints to the back side of the last physical page of the first section (which
is 5 pages in length). I've repeatdly performed an Insert | Break | Odd Page,
but all subsequent sections start on the reverse side of the physical page.
The page numbers for each section are correct (i.e., 1of 2, 2 of 2, etc.)

Any thoughts on what's wrong or how I can get around this without making the
first section an even number of pages?