Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Keeping cursor visible while holding down space bar in Word

Hi Jeff,

In the Accessibility applet in the Windows Control Panel, under 'display, you can adjust the blink rate (including a setting for
'None', and also the width of the insertion point (typing) cursor to make it more visible.
Unfortunately, setting it to 'none' may cause it to appear to blink even more if you're in Print Layout view when typing as it
switches the cursor on and off as it repositions. If you type in draft view the Accessibility setting should appear more stable.

==============
"Dover Jeff" wrote in message ...
Thanks for replying so promptly. My apologies for not acknowledging it sooner.

I'm visually-impaired, so it's highly possible that I'm not seeing the
"blinking" while the spacebar is pressed and the cursor is moving. Assuming
this is the case, my next question then is, how do I get it to stop blinking?

Thanks again.

Jeff
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)