Tony1958

Problem is the same regardless of paper loaded into printer. It may have
something to do with selectively choosing the target recipients via the
MailMerge wizard. In particular, if I print out the entire data file
(several sheets of labels) then the hardcopy comes out as expected; it's
whenever I try to "pick and choose" particular addresses that I get only a
formfeed. I also tried to print out a regular MS Word file via the printer,
that worked fine. So I don't think it's a printer problem, rather a problem
with how I've set up the mail merge....

Tony1958

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Try printing the labels to plain paper. If that works OK, then it's a paper
(label) feed problem with the printer. Not an uncommon problem with some
printers.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Tony1958" wrote in message
Using Microsoft Word MailMerge to print a bunch of labels. When I try to
print a page, it looks find in the "print preview" but when I actually try

print all I get is a form feed (blank sheet). Any ideas?