Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PhredBear PhredBear is offline

Default Word 2003 - how to go to the end of a line

Hi there,

I've just upgraded from Windows 2000 to 2003 and when I am typing away, I
want to go to the end of the current line occasionally. In 2000, I tapped
the 'End' key and hey presto, there I was.

Now, in 2003 I can't find a key combination to do it and it is driving me
nuts. I am absolutely sure it is a trivial thing to do but I can't find a
thing about it in help. I can go to the end of the document or I can end an
on-line conversation and many other combinations of the word End but, sadly,
no 'Go to the end of the current line'

Can somebody point me at it please.

--
(\__/)